- Mission and Strategy: The institution has a clear Mission and Strategic Plan that is understood by all stakeholders and provides the basis for decision-making and resource allocation.
1.Mission 2.Strategic Planning 3.Implementation Planning 4.Organizational Effectiveness 5.Public Information
- Contribution to Society and Development: The institution makes a valuable contribution to society, regional, local, and national development. This is reflected in its strategic goals and informs decision-making and the activity of staff and students.
1.Academic activity 2.Staff Engagement and Contribution 3.Student Engagement
- Governance, Leadership and Administration: The governance, leadership, and administration of the institution is focused on the achievement of its Mission and strategic goals.
1.Governance 2.Leadership 3.Administration 4.Ethics
- Financial Resources and Management: The institution’s resources are allocated and managed to ensure the achievement of its Mission and Strategic Plan.
1.Financial Planning 2.Financial Management 3.Financial Systems 4.Audit
- Academic programs: Academic programs are consistent with the institution’s mission and are regularly reviewed to ensure continuous improvement.
- Program Requirements 2.Annual program Monitoring 3.Program Review 4.Pedagogy 5.Assessment 6.E-Learning (Technology) 7.Collaborative Partnerships
- Research: The institution is planning to develop its research activity and is ensuring that faculty members are engaged in research activity.
1.Research Activity 2.Support 3.Training
- Faculty Members and Staff: The institution employs, manages and develops its faculty members and staff to ensure that it is able to achieve its Mission and strategic goals.
- Academic Capacity 2.Non-academic Capacity 3.Staffing Policies and Processes 4.Performance Review: faculty 5. Performance Review: non-faculty 6. Professional Development 7.Academic Freedom 8.Staff Complaints
- Students Experience: The institution ensures that it creates a positive environment in which its student body can learn, develop and prosper.
1.Student Data 2.Student Feedback 3.Graduate Skills 4.Student Services and Support 5.Fairness and Equity 6.Disciplinary Policy and Procedures
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement: The institution has structures and processes to review and continuously improve the quality of all aspects of its activity.
1.Organization and Management 2.Resources
- Library and Information Resources: The institution provides students and faculty with adequate access to appropriate library and information resources.
1.Capacity 2.Management 3.Access
- Teaching, Information Technology and Facilities: The institution’ facilities and IT infrastructure are adequate for the achievement of its Mission and strategic goals.
1.Teaching Facilities 2.Information Technology 3.Facilities 4.Health, Safety and Security