The Ministry of Higher Education considered the relevant documents, graduates of the 14th class of the country’s Technical and Professional (Management and Accountability and other Similar) institutes’ graduates will be admitted only in third semester of the Economics Faculty after completion of the following points:
1. All the students must get and fulfill the registration form from the voice chancellor of students’ affairs.
2. Every student is responsible to pay (500) afg, for registration.
3. There are (100) relevant questions and each question has one mark in Entry Test (Kankoor Exam).
4. Entry Test (Kankoor Exam) results will be announced within seven days after the examination.
5. Passed score is limited to (60) marks, if the numbers of passed students increased this marks may change according to the numbers of passed students.
6. Fourteenth Grade Graduates will be accepted through a specialized Entry Test (Kankoor Examination)