What Courses do you offer?
Answer: We offer two types of courses
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Law & Political Sciences (LPS)
Diploma in English Language (DEL)
Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
Diploma in Accountancy (DIA)
What are the entry requirement for your courses ?
Answer: we have two types of entry requirements.
- For bachelor degree we have Entry test.
- For diploma programs we use entry forms.
Does the university have any sports facilities?
Answer: ATIHE provides students with recreational activities. The university provides cricket as well as football teams.
What can I do after my graduation?
Answer: ATIHE provide job facilities we have partnership with different types of organizations, you can contact with job center .
Where can I find the most up to date information about courses?
Answer: You can contact or visit our administrative reception.
What help can I get if I have difficulty with work once I start my course ?
Answer: Al-Taqwa Institute of higher education has an excellent range of cooperative Staff which cover areas including health, welfare and study support. For personal problems which may affect your work, you can speak to your personal tutor or any member of staff in complete confidence. If they’re unable to help with a particular problem, they’ll help you find someone who can.
How do I apply for course ?
Answer: you should have
- Valid certificate of the 12th grade from the ministry of education.
- The commitment of accepting the rules and policies of the organization of the discipline.
- National ID cards, however for passport and visa for foraging students.
- Passing the entry test at Al-Taqwa institute of higher education.
- A student in case, is registering for the third semester of economic faculty, despite the above mentioned conditions he/she in particular has to have completed the following conditions, having a valid certificate of the 13th or 14th grade.
- Accomplished 80% marks in the examinations of the 13th or 14th grade.